Division Procurementskip breadcrumbs
Current Requests for Proposals
- Strategy and Implementation Advisory and Management Consulting Services
- Executive Chamber – After-Action Review and Related Services
- Executive Chamber – Internal Control Auditing Services
- Disclosure and Public Finance Counsel Services
Single Source Contracts
Pursuant to New York State Finance Law Section 163(10)(b), the New York State Division of the Budget posts summaries of single source procurement contracts. A list of current single source procurement contracts falling under New York State Finance Law Section 163(10)(b) is below.
Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Utilization Plans
In accordance with 5 CRR-NY 142.5, the Division of the Budget posts MWBE Utilization Plans upon execution of all contracts.
- Approved Utilization Plans: Fiscal Year 2019-2020 (PDF)
- Approved Utilization Plans: Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (PDF)
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses (SDVOBs)
New York State Executive Law Article 17-B governs requirements for the participation of SDVOBs in New York State contracting and establishes a statewide SDVOB utilization goal of 6%. The objective of Article 17-B is to expand opportunities for SDVOBs, primarily through increased participation in New York State contracting.