Public Authorities Control Boardskip breadcrumbs
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s December 21, 2022 meeting(s). These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Dylan Williams, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Note: Links to the live meeting webcast are removed after the meeting ends. On-Demand webcast links will be added as soon as they are available (see below) and remain for 30 days.
On-Demand webcast links are added as soon as available, and remain for 30 days.
To view the December 21, 2022 On-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
December 21, 2022 Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via Regional Economic Development Councils and Seneca Park Zoo Master Plan Phase 1a Guest Amenities (Monroe County), Broadway-Michigan Mixed Use Redevelopment Capital RC6 (Erie County), The Firehouse on Henry Street (New York County), Utica Steam Cotton Factory Historic Mixed-Use Redevelopment Capital (Oneida County), Port Jefferson Crossing Capital (Suffolk County), J.M. Murray – Manufacturing Expansion Capital (Cortland County), SEPAC Machining Capital (Madison County), Buffalo Erie County Naval Military Park Capital (Erie County), The Lower Eastside Girls Club of NY Capital RC6 (New York County), NFTA Multi-Modal Access Capital RC6 (New York County), Morrisville State College Capital (Madison County), Industrial Steam Boiler Corp (Suffolk County) and The Academy Capital (Dutchess County).
- Approving grants via Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster for Buffalo Niagara Freedom Station Coalition ESCEDF (Erie County) and Musical Suites Capital (Erie County).
- Approving a grant via Downtown Revitalization Initiative for Blue Heron Bakery – Penn Yan DRI Capital (Yates County).
- Approving a grant via Upstate Revitalization Initiative for Johnson City Facelift Program Capital (Broome County).
- Approving a grant via Empire State Economic Development Fund for SCIP: CUNY Real-Time Flood Monitoring Working Capital (Kings County).
- Approving a grant via Local Assistance – Base Retention for Gouverneur Hospital Base Retention Capital (St. Lawrence County).
- Approving grants via Regional Economic and Community Assistance Fund for Central Terminal Restoration (Erie County) and Niagara Falls Small Business Property Improvement Program (Niagara County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 22-DA-1336 previously approved on March 17, 2021 for the Gold Coast Public Library District in order to make a technical correction.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Albany Municipal Water Finance Authority (Albany County), Village of Champlain (Clinton County), Village of Corinth (Saratoga County), Livingston County Water and Sewer (Livingston County), City of Oneonta (Otsego County) and City of Rome (Oneida County).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Village of Lowville (Lewis County) and Village of Schaghticoke (Rensselaer County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 17-EF-720 previously approved on August 16, 2017 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a maturity extension to the City of Cortland (Cortland County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 18-EF-731 previously approved on January 24, 2018 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Financing in order to authorize a maturity extension to the City of Cortland (Cortland County) and Town of West Seneca (Erie County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 17-EF-705 previously approved on January 27, 2017 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Financing in order to authorize a maturity extension to the Town of Ballston (Saratoga County) and City of Schenectady (Schenectady County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 15-EF-640 previously approved on January 28, 2015 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Financing in order to authorize a maturity extension to the Village of Malone (Franklin County).
Housing Finance Agency
Small Building Participation Loan Program
- Issuance of Small Building Participation Loan Program subsidy loan on behalf of Verona Village Apartments to fund the preservation of low and moderate income housing in the Town and Village of Ovid (Seneca County).